PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

Good fun!

A very nice and classic retro-styled game, like you said. I gave up at 29/32 because it was simply too difficult for me and there were no pixels left to get.

Ah well, still fun but I wish I could have beaten it, I also wish it was a bit easier so it could be more fun.

12 Days 12 Days

I liked it up until the point where

You have to shoot the senator and you can't kill the fucking cops. I mean, why doesn't he just drive the hell out of there, or be able to shoot the guys in the head while they are in plain sight. Also, even when they aren't couching and shooting at you, they don't fucking die. They just disappear and then another one comes running out. How the hell am I supposed to kill endless cops?

The graphics weren't bad. Not too good with grammar or spelling I see.

Swim Swim

Wayyy too difficult.

The animation wasn't half bad, but the game play was terrible. Sorry.

Some advice:

1) Don't make the swimming function like that. Make it so that you just hold in the right key or something.
2) Don't make it so that you have to sit there repeatedly pressing the space bar just to fill up your breath meter. That's extremely unrealistic. One breath should do the trick.

Better luck next time :)

williamtwq responds:

um if i had made the game movement as you had sugested it wouldnt be a game at all i sould edit to have more variables instead of the current 3 max speed, mn speed and no speed but the breathing is a good point thanks!

Space Cave Space Cave

Not bad.

Pretty cool. Like these kinds of games. The only thing is that the space craft that you were flying looked like a bomb/missile lol.

Good work though!

sirtom93 responds:

Lol yeah, I'm not to great at accurate drawings.

Reverse Space Shooter Reverse Space Shooter

pretty fun

high score 248.

SAGGAMES responds:

Thank you for playing!

Metal slug vs Mario Metal slug vs Mario

that was...

pretty cool. btw what was the rock song in there when your doing the battle?

muffinman9 responds:

Thanks for the review and that song is called Tribute to Sin by deathkllr84

Black'n'White 2 Black'n'White 2

omg

that was so addicting and fun but it was so frustrating!!! haha good job throwing it all into one good flash

AwokerR responds:

:D Oh, thanks :)

Simple Car Game Simple Car Game

that might have been quite simple

but it was also quite fun.

its like how the old nintendo 64 and gamecube had crappy graphics, but they were still alota fun.

good job

The NERD Quiz! The NERD Quiz!

it didnt work.

yea. clicked the play button, nothin happened.

GG's Skeet Shoot GG's Skeet Shoot

that was pretty cool

i really liked this game, even though it was from 1999. never the less, it was alot of fun and its going into my favorites. good job.